READ THE RULES
ENTRY FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Cypresshill ticket giveaway
1. Contest begins July 9th 2021 and ends August 9th, 2021. Participants must be 18 years old and can enter their name 1 time for each of the following ways 1.A MUST TO BE ENTERED Filling out the entry form at the bottom of this page 2. “liking” Montana Preferred Providers Facebook Page 3. Liking the Montana Preferred Provider Website 4. Liking the Facebook post on Montana Preferred Providers page announcing the giveaway 5. Commenting on the same post 6. Tagging 3 people in that same post 7. Sharing the same post on the participants Facebook page 8. Going to Montana Preferred Provider’s dispensary and signing up for their Newsletter 9. Giving a good review on Facebook (If you have purchased before) 10. Giving a good review on Google (if you’ve purchased before). For a total of 10 entries. 1 Winner will receive 2 GA pit ticket; Early entry into the venue; Exclusive meet & greet; Personal photograph with Cypress Hill; Specially designed 30th Anniversary tour shirt (exclusive to VIPs only!); LE 30th Anniversary rolling tray; patch; Official M&G laminate. Concert will take place at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater on Wednesday, August 25, 2021. This prize is valued at approximately $500. All entries must be received by 7pm on Monday, August 9th, 2021. The drawing will take place on Tuesday August 10th, 2021. Winners do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by Montana Preferred Provider Staff, the prize will be forfeited. Montana Preferred Provider is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. Montana Preferred Provider is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Montana Preferred Provider is not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud Montana Preferred Provider in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Montana Preferred Provider, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Montana Preferred Provider is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. Montana Preferred Provider is not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Montana Preferred Provider also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of Montana Preferred Provider, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by Montana Preferred Provider.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant Montana Preferred Provider permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Montana Preferred Provider contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of Montana Preferred Provider are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Montana Preferred Provider and their employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Montana Preferred Provider reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Montana region must be picked up from Montana Preferred Provider (425 N 5th st W suite C Missoula, MT 59802) no later than 5pm the night before the event. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.